Monday, March 23, 2020

Digital Learning Email 3/23

Hi there families!! I hope all are doing well. I truly have thought about each and everyone of my kiddos this past week. I know we are in a weird situation right now, but I want to assure you that I am here for you and your students. The email below is the one that was crafted by the 5th grade team that lets you know that we will begin lessons tomorrow. Please be sure to read the emails coming from Jenny Brown and/or Gold Rush, as they have a ton of information in them.

Along with planning today, I will be adding information to my blog for your reference. You will see a daily email from me with assignments that will also be posted on my blog and can most of the time be found in your student's various Google Classrooms.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. Also, please convey to your kids that I truly miss them and am here to answer their questions as well.

___________________________________
Greetings! 

As per our email right before the break, we wanted to reach out and let you know that learning opportunities will begin on Tuesday, March 24 instead of the originally planned Monday, March 23rd (today). At this time, we are working on plans for learning opportunities and what it will look like for your child. Please look for an email from your child’s teacher beginning tomorrow, Tuesday, March 24 by 9:00 am. 

Thank you,
The 5th Grade Team
Kelly Broecker
Heather Burgraff
Ashley Hagerty
Lauren Rayens

New Tabs

Above you will see two new "pages" on my website: Daily Digital Assignments and Digital Learning Resources.  Here is where you can...